Okay. After Steph told me her blog's song was nice, I went to take a look. yup. Cute song. And! Now, I've decided to do a 2nd blog today-about Steph, my/our dear girl.
Firstly, damn guys.
Yes, not all of cos. Applies to those unattached ones and attached ones only. Am I contradicting myself? Of cos not. Damn to those unattached ones but think that they're soooooo single and available, and target hopping. Damn to those with girlfriends yet flirt like nobody's business.
Okay. If no one's willing to commit/or it's only a one-sided commitment, give it up. Just give the damn relationship up man. You'll only be wasting your time and energy and money and concentration on useless worthless stuff. And being emotionally hurt is the most painful thing one can experienced. What's the point? Do you want another one?
Sometimes I really wonder what Ben is thinking about. He was the one who liked Steph, woo-ed Steph, did many things just to win her. And when Steph stupidly fell for him, he has this sudden change in attitude. Change of heart I heard/supposed? Cool. What a so-called
MR NICE GUY.